WHAT’S THE ANALYSIS OF MINERAL HAIR (mineral analysis)
The analysis of the hair is a biopsy mineral that provides a reading of the deposit of mineral in the cells and in the interstitial spaces of the hair, collected in a period of about 3 months.
The hair makes an excellent biopsy material for several reasons:
1) sampling is simple and non-invasive;
2) the hair is a stable material for biopsy, not requiring special treatments and remaining viable for years in case of need;
3) levels of minerals in the hair are about 10 times those of the blood and this allows to obtain the determination with higher accuracy;
4) it does not account for the daily fluctuation metabolic, as otherwise happens with the analysis of blood, urine, electrotherapy, kinesiology, X-rays);
5) technological development allows to obtain an accurate analysis of the minerals of the hair, reliable and low cost.
Only the hair provides a reading of the cellular levels of minerals. The cells, not the blood or urine, are the major site of metabolic activity. Blood tests do not provide the same information because:
1) the levels of the minerals are low in the blood, making the discovery more difficult;
2) the levels of the minerals are kept relatively constant in the blood, even when the disease is present. The values of the minerals of the hair are found in amounts 10 times higher and this allows easier measurement;
3) toxic metals are never found in high concentration in the blood, but rather in soft tissues as the hair;
4) blood tests are subject to change by the hour, therefore the diet or other factors;
1) The hair test allows the establish the individual’s level of stress and the rate of oxidation, which provides a significant amount of information quickly;
2) it provides glandular activity informations, about the function of the liver, kidneys and tolerance to carbohydrates;
3) it helps to establish a specific diet.
Dr Graziano Cadinu
Mob +39 346 21 88 292